The Eagle Brook Saloon Brings a Look of the Wild West — and Delicious Food — to a Family-Friendly Setting
The Eagle Brook was founded by John and Charlet McTernan in September 1981.
Co-owners with the McTernan's at the beginning were Dave Kelly, Richard Dinozzi and Russ Francis, “ all world” tight end for the New England Patriots. All resided in Wrentham at the time. Since then, Kelly, Dinozzi and Francis sold their interest in the restaurant to McTernan's sister and brother-in-law, Ellen and Chuck Horne of Wrentham.
While Francis was a co-owner, the Eagle Brook was a hangout for Patriots players and coaches. And that tradition has not changed, as the restaurant remains a hangout for members of the area's professional football team.
In the winter of 1994, hockey had top billing at the Eagle Brook when Wrentham's Garth Snow was a goalie on the U.S. Olympic hockey team in Lillehammer, Norway. The saloon received national exposure when CBS did a live remote from the Olympics to the Eagle Brook.
Convenient to Gillette Stadium/Patriot Place in Foxboro, Mass., and the Wrentham Outlets, the Eagle Brook Saloon delivers an all-around great informal dining experience with a look that you won't find in too many places in this neck of the woods.
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!
258 Dedham Street
Norfolk, MA 02056
Monday - Sunday
11:30am - 12:30am
HAND CRAFTED ALES
HOW THE BREW CREW WORKS
1. PAY A $20 INITIATION FEE - and receive a membership card and a printed Eagle Brook Brew Crew mug.
2. SHOW YOUR BREW CREW CARD to your server and drink from a specialty mug while at the Saloon.
3. TO RECEIVE BREW CREW CREDITS: Print your name, membership number and beers you wish to get credit for at the bottom of your guest check and leave with your server. (Note: Only 3 beer credits per calendar day).
4. PRIZES ARE AWARDED AS FOLLOWS:
- 30 Beer Credits: Brew Crew T-Shirt (15 different draughts and 15 different bottles)
- 50 Beer Credits: Enshrinement into the Brew Crew Zoo, your picture taken with Jake or Charley and placed on the Eagle Brook Main Entrance Plaque.
5. Special Promotions: Friday / Saturday, 10pm to midnight and Monday through Friday, 2pm - 6pm, half priced appetizers and 2-for-1 small pizzas (in house only).
E-mail promotions will be sent to members seasonally.
WHY NOT INVITE SOME FRIENDS TO JOIN?!
Let the Eagle Brook host your next event, with rooms for parties of 4 - 50!
Contact us for details on our Brook Buffet or how we can tailor our menu to your needs.
Book Your Party Today!
For functions, menu options and availability please call 508-384-7312 on weekdays from 8AM - 4PM or fill out the form above. Check out our Brook Buffet menu above.